Commercial Manager FM (0792)
TRUSTWORTHY. RELIABLE. CONSIDERATE. CREATIVE.
At BAM FM customer service is at the heart of what we do.
BAM FM is looking to recruit a Commercial Manager to manage the Company’s commercial interests, to work closely with operational teams and BAM’s Finance Department.
The role will based from our Bristol office and cover the South West and Midlands regions. Flexibility to travel is essential.
- Administer a range of contracts including:
- Receive, review and acknowledge formal contract amendment documentation received from clients
- Draft response to contract enquiries/queries from clients
- Draft commercial documentation for management review and comment.
- Manage commercial procedures and protocols including:
- Cost value reports and supporting operating plans
- Supply chain management and monitoring
- Procurement and delivery of additional works
- Commercial control of fixed fee works
- Fraud prevention
- Manage contract risk process
- Represent BAM at commercial and operational meetings with client
- Provide guidance notes on contract terms/qualifications for operational use
- Review commercial and finance issues relating to operations
- Draft contract document changes for agreement with the client
- Support operational teams in achieving agreed KPI targets
Knowledge and experience:
- Advanced MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- QS, Finance or legal qualification
- Extensive, post qualified experience in a similar commercial role, preferably with experience of PFI
- A full, clean driving licence
- Excellent communicator with exemplary negotiation and influencing skills
- Diligent, professional and intuitive
- Self-motivated and committed to achieving excellent standards of delivery and able to pay attention to detail
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
If you share our value of doing what you say you will, to the best of your ability, every time, we want to hear from you.
We are committed to developing a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customer base and the communities in which we operate. By 2020 we will have a visibly inclusive culture attracting the best talent to our diverse business by having an environment which enables everyone to fulfil their full potential.