FM Mobile Combustion Engineer (0737)
FM Mobile Combustion Engineer
BAM FM is currently looking for an FM Mobile Combustion Engineer to join the FM team within the North / Midlands region. Reporting directly to the Contracts Manager, you will be expected to take full responsibility for the building maintenance within several sites in the North /Midlands Region. As part of this role, you will be required to work flexible hours and complete a variety of tasks related to this role to ensure the continued smooth operation of the FM business.
You will focus on:
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carrying out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
- Being on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
- Assisting other team members when required or as directed from the Contracts Manager.
- Ensuring that all tasks are completed within the contractual time scales.
- Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
- Overseeing visiting sub-contractors with regards to standard of work and Health and Safety.
- Adopting a flexible attitude in relation to assisting on other properties within the portfolio.
- Carrying out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Understanding and completing all work related documentation accurately and on time.
- Carrying out work in a safe and diligent manner.
- Complying with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Full commercial and domestic certificates
- Experience in commercial field
- Experience of working within a mobile service delivery contract.
- An understanding of Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), service targets and objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and safe working practices.
- Strong customer care focus.
- Good communication skills.
- Proactive approach.
- Able to anticipate and/or diagnose and repair faults.
- Capable of completing essential paperwork in accurate and timely manner.
- Full UK Drivers licence.
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits package, we provide continuing learning and development opportunities within a creative and considerate work environment.
If you share our value of doing what you say you will, to the best of your ability, every time, we want to hear from you.
BAM Construct UK Ltd aims to be a diverse and inclusive organisation. We are committed to developing a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customer base and the communities in which we operate.
Apply for FM Mobile Combustion Engineer (0737)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly