Chief Resident Engineer - Water Treatment Plant
CHIEF RESIDENT ENGINEER - WATER TREATMENT PLANT - CAMEROON
MUST BE FLUENT IN FRENCH.
International consulting engineering firm is seeking a Chief Resident Engineer for a construction supervision project in Cameroon.
The project is a donor funded water treatment plant with connection to the surrounding network.
The ideal candidate would be available immediately or has a 1 month notice period.
- Fluent in French and English
- Masters degree in civil or water related degree
- 10+ years international experience (multiple projects across two or more continents)
- Background in water infrastructure projects (WTP/WWTP etc.)
- Worked on donor funded projects
- For the appropriate Chief Resident Engineer a package of circa €7,000 - €8,000 per month plus, accommodation, flights and transport provided for you.
ewi is an international recruitment firm specialising in the appointment and search and selection of senior industry professionals to globally wide civil and infrastructure projects. If you are interested in the above role please send an up to date copy of your CV with your salary requirement and availability
Apply for Chief Resident Engineer - Water Treatment Plant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly