Electrical Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has just become available for an Electrical Project Manager with a background in the M&E/Building Services industry!
- Would you like to work on one of London's most prestigious building services projects?
- Have you got experience in working on residential and commercial projects?
- Have you got experience in managing major multi-discipline construction projects in a senior project management role working on MEP packages?
If so, then this role is for you!
Working for a nationally respected and busy construction giant on a prestigious commercial and residential project in London. This is a company of choice within the construction industry with a fantastic reputation and a healthy order book.
- Being responsible for all construction operations for the project
- Project managing of the instillation of electrical building services such as lighting, small power, LV distribution and CCTV
- Overseeing the successful and timely delivery of M&E/building services projects
- Ensuring adherence to health and safety and legislation governing the industry
- Managing the contractors
- Leading project reviews
Previous experience as an M&E Project Manager within the building services industry is required, ideally on commercial and residential projects, as well as a qualification in Electrical Engineering.
To be considered for this opportunity with a nationally respected and busy construction giant you must have a proven record of project delivery.
Please Contact Eleanor Murtagh today on 020 8655 4940 or 0739 301 3547 or email@example.com to hear more about the role or to learn more about other vacancies in the industry. The next move in your career could be the most important one!