Project Architect required to join a medium sized architectural practice based in the outskirts of Derby.
The practice operate in varied sectors including, but not limited to; Education, Residential / Domestic, Commercial and Leisure. As a Project Architect you will gain exposure to an array of projects of differing size and value, leading from conception to completion.
The position will also involve some aspects of office management, leading teams of Architects and Technicians and providing mentorship to the more inexperienced architectural colleagues within the practice.
Some elements of travel will be involved due to site visits and client meetings, however the majority of the work is spread throughout the Midlands region.
To be successful in this position, you will ideally possess the following:
- A minimum of 5 years post Part 3 experience in a similar sized architectural practice
- ARB registration and RIBA Chartership
- Varied sector experience, with particular focus on the Education and Commercial sectors
- Project running experience from conception to completion, with involvement in all RIBA stages
- Thorough knowledge of AutoCAD, alongside Revit or Sketchup experience
The successful applicant will be offered a competitive salary and generous benefits package, which will include the following:
- Salary of circa £36,000 - £42,000 dependant on experience
- Pension contribution
- 22 holiday days + bank holidays
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV and work examples through to Ashley at Conrad Consulting, or contact Ashley on 0121 698 2085 for further info.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly