Conrad consulting in partnership with one of the finest architectural practices in Leeds are recruiting for a talented Project Architect to join a rapidly expanding studio in Leeds.
Following continued growth and success since its establishment over 25 years ago they continue to flourish and have a multitude of exciting Design lead commissions across their core markets.
The practice has established solid roots throughout Yorkshire and the rest of the UK, with a rich history of working on some highly notable commissions bringing in countless awards predominantly across the Residential, Education and Leisure sectors.
Due to the diverse range of repeat clients across a variety of sectors our client maintain a steady and reliable work stream enabling them to keep busy through any potentiality turbulent times in the future, they are we versed to ride out periods of economic down turn.
The successful applicant will be an ARB registered / RIBA Chartered Architect with 4-7 years post Qualification experience and possess the following attributes -
* Previous job running experience managing projects from Conception to Completion.
* Architectural design, drafting and presentation using both CAD and traditional drawing techniques.
* Preparation of specifications and schedules
* Project Management and Administration in accordance with the RIBA Plan of Work and the Company Q A Handbook
* Preparation of Production drawings using both CAD and traditional drawing techniques
* Be able to chair meetings present design briefs to clients.
Once established there is a clear path through to Associate level with regular career reviews -
* A Salary of up to £37k per annum depending upon experience
* Profit related bonus
* A clear progression route with a solid management structure
* Pension contribution
* Private Healthcare
* Holidays of 25 days + bank holidays
* Flexible working and a culturally sound working Environment
If you would like to apply for the position, please forward your CV and examples of work / portfolio through or call James on 0113 4570074