- Lead a team carrying out investigations, surveys, design, engineering calculations and preparation of working drawings and estimates for waste and water treatment schemes.
- Develop and maintain strong and trusted relationships with key members of the client’s asset management, delivery and operations teams.
- Work with Process, Mechanical & Electrical Engineers to develop designs
- Work with CAD team to produce drawings and 3D models
- Engage with stakeholders as required
- Engage with Operations staff as required
- Engage with Suppliers as required
- Produce designs to Southern Water asset standards
- Help present proposals to the client and for internal governance
- Complete all work in line with the clients Core Values and in accordance with Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
-Strong project management skills
- Chartered Engineer
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or other relevant subject
- Proven post graduate experience in the water industry
- Experience in the design and construction of wastewater and/or water treatment works
- Confident with the preparation and use of engineering documentation including drawings, specifications
- Computer literate
- Good client service focus
- Experience in a self-managed role
- Ability to work well both in a team and independently
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
Apply for Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly