Clerk of Works
Clerk of works required in Central London
Your new company
Specialist in Clerk of Works services and construction inspections. They currently require a Clerk of Works to operate on a project
Your new role
- Carrying out regular inspections of the work on site;
- Comparing completed work with drawings and specifications to ensure they are consistent or that variations have been through correct approvals processes;
- Resolving issues as to the interpretation of agreed drawings and specifications;
- Measuring and sampling building materials to ensure they meet all required quality standards;
- Identifying defects, providing options for correcting them and facilitating and keeping records of any negotiations and contract variations subsequently required;
- Monitoring and reporting on progress to clients, construction managers, architects and surveyors.
What you'll need to succeed
You must have extensive construction experience working as a clerk of works. You must also come from a trade background and a member of the chartered institute of building.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Clerk of Works
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly