Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Conrad Consulting in partnership with one of the East Midlands' largest and most successful architectural practices, are on the lookout for Part 2 Architectural Assistants for their practice based in Leicester city centre. Having being established for over 30 years, the practice has enjoyed sustainable growth and success since its inception, and is now looking to add to their revered architectural team.
This practice delivers a range of services across a variety of disciplines, allowing the successful individual to work alongside experienced architects, interior designers and landscape architects, gaining first-hand experience and guidance within a multidisciplinary environment on a variety of challenging and contemporary projects.
As a Part 2 Architectural Assistant, you will be given the opportunity to progress through to your Part 3 qualification, whilst working on some highly notable commissions within the education, residential, commercial and retail sectors.
Responsibilities & skills required for the position include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare, develop and edit, under the guidance of the Project Architect or project leader, drawings, images, models and other documents relating to the design
- Develop representations of design options for further discussion by the design team
- Thorough understanding of UK Building Regulations
- High proficiency in the applied use of some of the following: ArchiCAD, AutoCAD, Revit, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
A competitive salary will be offered to the successful applicant, alongside a generous benefits package which includes the following:
- Salary between £23,000 - £28,000 (dependant on experience)
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays + additional Christmas leave
- 3% pension contribution
To apply for this position, please forward your CV and portfolio work to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting, or contact Ashley on 0121 698 2085 for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Part 2 Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly