Project Manager - London - Health & Education
A fantastic opportunity to join the Project Management division of an Independent, global property and construction consultancy. A Project Manager position is available to head their most prominent Healthcare and Education projects. A clear route to more Senior positions and even on to Associate and Director.
A Global Property and Construction Consultancy with more than 120 offices worldwide and 3,600 employees. The firm is committed to delivering high quality outcomes through advice focused on the cost, quality and sustainability of the built environment. You I'll be part of the PM team and as the Senior Project Manager be
The successful Project Manager will be joining the London office Project Management team, a very close knit group with the feel of a small practice but the clientele and reputation of the Global Giant this organisation is. You will be working closely with Directors and making sure Clients deadlines are met within the Commercial ad Residential Sectors you will be required to work within.
As a Project Manager you will be required to be of the following standards: -
- A minimum 3 years' technical delivery experience with a minimum of 3 years as a Project Manager.
- Degree qualified in Project Management or similar Construction related degree.
- Recently qualified or working towards being professionally qualified by the RICS or similar chartered body.
- Experienced in Education Sector, Commercial, Residential or Retail Sectors.
- Project experience from inception to completion on both public and private sectors.
- Delivery of projects using Prince2 or similar methodology.
- £45,000 to £55,000 + car allowance
- Incentive bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- 26 days holiday Life assurance
If you are a Project Manager within Construction Consultancy and are considering your career options, please contact Joe Learoyd at Brandon James to discuss current opportunities.
Project Manager - London - Construction Consultancy - Education - Healthcare