Assistant Facades and Cladding Manager
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Facade Manager to join our client’s East London team on a multi-million new build mixed-used project. This is a multi-storey concrete frame structure which will deliver private luxury apartments. My client is a large and award winning Developer which works across the UK and Europe. They work on a range of major projects covering both Residential and Commercial.
You will be responsible for managing the external envelope package including curtain walling, different forms of cladding, pre-glazed windows installation, SFS system, coordination with scaffold & brickwork mangers for scaffold adaption and sequencing and roof works,
Assistant Facade Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day Facade construction on site and reporting to the Senior Façade and Cladding Manager.
- Managing and coordinating Façade trade contractor.
- Producing short-term program of works and coordinates the works with Brickworks and scaffolding.
- Solving the day to day construction/design issues on-site with internal design team.
- Input to Internal Design team and coordinate.
- Reporting on progress against program.
- Lead the Façade package meetings with trade contractor.
- Coordinate with logistic manager for logistics/delivery schedules and lifting plans.
- Input on health and safety matters.
- Review the Façade works RAMS.
- Attending internal construction Team coordination meetings.
- Quality control, testing and inspection plans.
- Coordination of internal production, operational commercial and administration teams.
- Recent Construction Management experience managing large scale of facade packages is preferred.
- Have a 'Can Do' attitude
- Preference but not essential knowledge of various externals packages
- Be able to coordinate and interface works with other external packages
- Should have the skills to strategically plan work
- Understand bench marking and signoff procedures and process
- Check quality against bench mark
- Keep detailed reports and sign offs
- Great communication skills need
- Due to the logistically challenging nature of the project, previous experience of working on a similar scheme in Central London will be advantageous
- SMSTS, CSCS essential, with at least 6 months remaining
If you feel you have the necessary skills for the Assistant Façade and Cladding Manager Position and you live within a commutable distance of East London, then please send your CV to us