Mechanical Project Manager
An exciting opportunity has just become available for a Mechanical Project Manager with a background in the M&E/Building Services industry!
- Would you like to work on one of London's most prestigious building services projects?
- Have you got experience in working on residential and commercial projects?
- Have you got experience in managing major multi-discipline construction projects in a senior project management role working on MEP packages?
If so, then this role is for you!
Working for a nationally respected and busy construction giant on a prestigious commercial and residential project in London. This is a company of choice within the construction industry with a fantastic reputation and a healthy order book.
- Being responsible for all construction operations for the project
- Project managing of the instillation of mechanical building services such as Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Overseeing the successful and timely delivery of M&E/building services projects
- Ensuring adherence to health and safety and legislation governing the industry
- Managing the contractors
- Leading project reviews
Previous experience as an M&E Project Manager within the building services industry is required, ideally on commercial and residential projects, as well as a qualification in Mechanical Engineering.
To be considered for this opportunity with a nationally respected and busy construction giant then please contact Eleanor Murtagh today on 020 8655 4940 or 0739 301 3547 or firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more about the role or to learn more about other vacancies in the industry. The next move in your career could be the most important one!
Apply for Mechanical Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly