Quantity Surveyor - Leading Commercial Office Fit Out Contractor -Surrey
SSA are recruiting on behalf of one of the leading commercial office fit out & refurbishment contractors in the UK.
Our client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor with a strong business acumen who will be responsible for overseeing a number of commercial fit out projects at one time. The successful candidate will be reporting into the Commercial Manager or Senior Quantity Surveyor.
The Quantity Surveyor's responsibility will be to reduce all costs of projects and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards of quality expected by the company
- Reviewing contract documents, including bills of quantities and preliminaries
- Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Advising on procurement strategy.
- Financial controlling accountability.
- Identifying, analysing and developing responses to commercial risks.
- Preparing and analysing tender returns
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
- Re-measuring projects insuring they match with the Estimators bill of quantities.
- Managing valuation and sub-contractor invoicing.
The candidate needs to be mindful of the different building contracts in current use and should understand and make sure health and safety regulations are adhered to.
The ideal candidate will be qualified chartered surveyor (RICS) or degree qualified with at least 2-5 years experience working as Quantity Surveyor in the Construction industry on projects ranging from £50k-£2.5m.
The candidate must be self-motivated with a strong ability to build relationships, internally and externally. A clean driving license is essential for this role and ideally reside in the Surrey area or within a commutable distance.
Excellent Salary + Package is on offer ( Negotiable for the right candidate )
Please send CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org