Health & Safety Advisor - Prestigious Residential Developer - London
Residential Health & Safety Advisor – Prestigious Residential Developer – Central London
Title: Residential Health & Safety Advisor
Sector: Residential Development
Salary: Up to £40k + bonus and benefits package
SSA are working on behalf of a market leading residential developer in the UK, financially stable they have a huge presence in London and pride themselves on their reputation within the industry.
Having led the way in creating outstanding, high quality developments over many years, you will have fantastic exposure to many prestigious project.
Supporting the Residential Health & Safety Manager on various projects, as Residential Health & Safety Manager you will be joining a growing department with opportunity to progress.
General Position Summary
They have a unique opportunity for a Site Health & Safety Advisor for 1 – 2 sites in West and South West London, but will predominantly based on 1 site.
The successful individual will be committed to improving the standard of health and safety in construction, be a team player, a good communicator, be proactive and hands on. You must have appropriate qualifications to undertake the role and have experience in construction.
- Based on site giving advice on best practice to site management on the health & safety, and environmental issues.
- You will be involved in the preparation and writing of method statements, risk assessments, COSHH assessments and site visit reports.
- You will join a team dealing with health and safety, training, environment and quality and will be expected to give feedback and contribute to improving performance.
- Professional, honest, convincing, resilient
- High influencing skills, good negotiator, ability to communicate. Not afraid to challenge.
- Ability to communicate at appropriate levels in the client organisation with professionalism.
- Influencing and negotiation skills required
- Good knowledge of H & S legislation, best practice, and a desire to constantly improve
- Attention to detail required, high standards, no compromise in safety standards
- Well qualified, competent and experienced individual
- NEBOSH certificate and ideally looking to further this
- Experience within the construction industry – ideally with residential / housing developments
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven individual who is looking to further their career within a progressive business.
Please send your application in confidence to email@example.com or call to discuss on 0203 1375550.
Apply for Health & Safety Advisor - Prestigious Residential Developer - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly