Senior Quantity Surveyor - Birmingham
Penguin Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor for and industry leading Ground Engineering Contractor in Birmingham. The successful applicant will provide quantity surveying expertise, supporting the commercial manager with project costing for major earthworks and brownfield regeneration projects across the UK.
Applicants must demonstrate an academic background in surveying, preferably candidates would have professional qualifications and/ or membership of the RICS or another relevant Chartered Institute.
Typical duties will include:
- Overseeing client contract terms and conditions
- Risk Assessment and contract value evaluation
- Cost analysis including cost projection and forecasting
- Work closely with contracts managers and project managers preparing tenders and cost proposals
- Prepare a monthly financial report for the board of directors
- Work closely with satellite office and site managers to review project finances
- Work in conjunction with the estimating team during project reviews
Knowledge of, and experience, in administering high value, earthworks and brownfield remediation project work packages/ contracts utilising forms of contract such as NEC3 is vital.
The position offers a competitive salary as well as an excellent variety of benefits, discretionary bonus, long term service awards and more.
If you are interested in this role please do not hesitate to contact Matt Thompson on or call 07877 926 938 for an informal chat. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.