Managing Quantity Surveyor
Civil & Commercial Build Managing QS
Managing Quantity Surveyor - Commercial & Civil Construction Your New Company
As a company with its core expertise focusing on civil and commercial new build construction are recruiting a Managing QS for their Exeter office. There is an extensive pipeline of projects throughout the UK and future developments in the South west.
Your New Role
Joining the Commercial team as a Managing Quantity Surveyor you will be a key part of the daily operations, Managing the Senior Estimator, Estimator, Buyer and three other Quantity Surveyors, carrying out feasibility studies, preparing plans, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation; performing risk analysis evaluations; cost control, writing reports whilst preparing and submitting final accounts; making valuations, arranging payments to suppliers and contractors, providing advice and forecasts about costs.
What You Will Need to Succeed
A keen eye for detail and a steadfast resolution in quality and accurate work, you will be a Quantity Surveyor with the desire to push yourself to be fair and balanced in company targets and customer focus.
- Previous experience as a Senior Quantity Surveyor in the UK for a Commercial Contractor
- HND/HNC or BSc in Quantity Surveying (will consider time served QS's)
- Project history including office and/or Educational refurbishment/new build
- RICS Accredited
- Dual Skilled with Estimating
- Dynamic and Adaptable individual