Technical Manager - Established Residential Developer
Established over 3 decades ago our client, based close to Reading, has become one of the UK's leading developers for high quality homes in areas including Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Middlesex, Gloucestershire and Kent.
Looking for an experienced Technical Manager with confidence and strong levels of communication ideally coming from a background in both engineering and architecture.
Established over 3 decades ago our client, based close to Reading, has become one of the UK's leading developers for high quality homes in a variety of areas including Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Middlesex, Gloucestershire and Kent.
With projects set in beautifully maintained landscapes and with excellent links to local transport and amenities their locations are snapped up at speed.
An experienced Technical Manager - Established Residential Developer - role with our established client close to Reading.
This role will ideally suit candidates with the skills / requirements below:
- Residential house building experience up to and over 250 units per year
- Both Architectural and Engineering background with strong desire to learn and develop further
- Must be able to take the acquisition process from cradle to the grave, monitoring the process as it develops and ensuring excellent communication between departments.
- Good stability of roles with strong references.
As a Technical Manager - Established Residential Developer, working within the building and construction industry you will ideally have experience working on projects over 250 units in size.
Our client is looking for candidates who can hit the ground running and provided excellent support to the Technical Director, acting as an efficient bridge between Technical, Land, Commercial and Build departments.
The candidate chosen for this role will ideally come from a background as an established Technical Manager with experience in both engineering and architecture. They will also be able to fill the following key attributes:
- Ideally trained to degree level with a house building Technical department background
- An eye for detail with an aptitude for problem solving
- Organised with the ability to keep accurate records of detailed information
- Ideally at least 5 years' experience in a technical role with a house builder / developer
- Able to effectively manage a team of external consultants and achieve key deadlines
- Full UK driving licence
Competitive salary on offer with car allowance and bonus structure on top as well as 25 days holiday and excellent benefits package