Surveyor - Land & Development
A Surveyor job in Bristol working within the Land & Development Department for a market leading organisation.
Your new company
My client is currently looking for a Surveyor or Senior Surveyor to join their Land and Development team in Bristol. The Land and Development team is responsible for providing Land Agency and Development consultancy across the UK. They are closely involved with the delivery of strategic land schemes and provide a full national agency and development service to landowners.
Your new role
Primary responsibilities to include:
- To assist in winning new work through competitive tender processes
- To provide advice on local and national markets
- To undertake viability analysis
- To conduct development appraisals
- To undertake site preparation for marketing purposes - to include all aspects of due diligence investigations and marketing requirements
- To support and assist on large procurement/regeneration projects
- To research and produce strategic property reports
- To provide project management skills
- To respond to enquiries in a timely manner
- To undertake disposals and acquisitions for both public and private sector clients.
What you'll need to succeed
- Viability and appraisal experience with Excel/Prodev/Argus Developer
- Previous experience at an appropriate level within the sector
- An understanding of public sector requirements
- Experience in both public and private sector acquisitions and disposals
- An ability to negotiate effectively
- Excellent experience of communication and client interfacing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good IT skills.
What you'll get in return
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to join this specialist and successful team.
The role will offer the right candidate a great career opportunity to work within a busy and successful team who are seen as market leaders.
You will receive a competitive salary of between £25-35k as well as a car and excellent benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Mat Vickers on 0117 927 5470.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.