CAD, PDS, Micro drainage
Civil Infrastructure Engineer
South West London
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum plus Flexible working, Workplace Pension, Training and Development Sponsorship of Professional Membership
A renowned and respected National Civil and Structural Design Consultancy, known for providing a relaxed mature working environment are currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Engineer to work on projects across London and the South East.
The company is regarded as one of the leading Consultancies in the South East that have capabilities to service across sectors that cover structural, civil, geotechnical, environmental, energy, infrastructure, waste and building services projects.
They're seeking a Civil Engineer with experience in the design of roads and drainage for residential , commercial and industrial developments. Experience in the use of PDS or Civils3D design software and/or microdrainage is essential. Active progression towards professional membership is strongly encouraged and supported.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
* The role requires an Engineer who will be client facing, with the ability to represent the Company externally at a senior level, alongside managing their own workload and the ability to manage a number of projects at any one time.
* Good communications skills and be capable of managing design teams both internally and externally.
* As a senior member of the team you will demonstrate strong leadership qualities and be self-motivated.
* Experience in using CAD, PDS, Micro drainage and other civil engineering packages to design and detail highway and drainage infrastructure and other civil engineering requirements on residential, commercial and industrial developments.
* Experience of working with housing developers is essential.
* Working knowledge of Highway Authority Sections 38, 116, 117 and 278 and Water Authority sections 104, 116 and 185 agreements.
* Ability to produce engineering supporting reports for planning applications such as Flood Risk Assessment reports, Utility Assessments, Site Viability assessments etc.
You must be able to work in the UK without restriction and hold a valid and clean driving licence.
Hays Construction & Property is a specialist in Civil & Structural Engineering Recruitment and have a range of posts available. If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website. We also welcome speculative applications.
For a private and confidential conversation please contact Huseyin Huseyin, 0208 464 6678 or
Apply for Infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly