An exciting now role for a Junior Estimator
Your new company
With over 40 years experience in heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration, this company has become a trusted air management partner for a wide variety of businesses from offices and manufacturing plants to specialist data centres.
Your new role
An exciting position has opened up for a Junior Estimator to assist the Key Accounts Manager in a fast paced lively office.
- Log incoming customer enquiries onto the system, inputting all parts into quotes as required
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls in the department
- Learn and undertake further engineering disciplines assisting the department with other tasks as required
- Establish a good working relationship with customers, providing a helpful service throughout
- Provide small and simple quotations with supervision and support, dealing with CAD drawings- training will be provided
What you'll need to succeed
- A genuine interest in engineering as a career, with a desire to progress and gain further engineering experience
- Numeracy and strong excel skills
- Technology skills
- A strong working knowledge of MS Excel
- HND engineering based discipline, related to building services.
What you'll get in return
Great support and training, 20 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (increases 1 day per year up to 5 years)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Junior Estimator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly