Section Engineer - Bristol - Railway framework
A well known main contractor has won some large contracts on a large railway frame work. Due to the nature of their recent success they now seek to employ a Section Engineer on a free lance basis.
This is a 6 month position working on a well know Railway framework account. The value of this position is £30M> and the client has been with tasked with replacing over 30 kilometres or railway tracks.
The ideal candidate will have experience on working on Railway projects and experience of projects within a similar value.
- Familiar with COINS desirable
- Familiar with 4 Projects / Project Wise / CAD
- Experience of major Rail projects Plus points:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Contract extensions available
- For more information on this position please contact Remy on : 02078 778 555
Setsquare is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Setsquare is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Section Engineer - Bristol - Railway framework
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly