Commissioning Manager (EPC)
I am looking for a commissioning manager to join a Combined Cycle Power plant in Mexico.
- Have worked for an EPC contractor
- Minimum 10 years experience within power generation
- Experience in working on at least 3 power plant projects
- Manage the planning, scheduling and execution of pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up and test run activities by the Company, Contractors, Suppliers and third parties and ensure handover to the Client according to contractual requirements and project objectives in terms of safety, quality, budget and schedule;
- Ensure the management of commissioning and start-up preparation activities, coordinating with all project disciplines as needed;
- Define commissioning systems and handover priorities
- Ensure the issue of work progress reports and ensure KPI verification during the entire project activity;
- Take part in project & review meetings to make sure that commissioning requirements have been completed;
- Ensure the mobilization of manpower and resources and allocate accordingly to the commissioning and completion teams.
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialise in recruiting expats and local experts for major Power projects across the globe.
This is a good opportunity to join and leading EPC Contractor and work on a high profile project. If you are interested in this opportunity and have the necessary experience please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org