Site Manager - Leading Commercial Office Fit Out Contractor - London/Surrey
SSA are recruiting on behalf of one of the leading commercial office fit out & refurbishment contractors in the UK.
Our client is looking for a committed and professional Site Manager to join their successful team. They will be responsible for the successful delivery of the project on site, to lead, manage and co-ordinate the site team and all contractors working on site.. The successful candidate will be accountable for the site administration, record keeping and reporting documents and be in charge of Health & Safety and the Welfare of the site team.
- Control of environmental issues of site, including waste, noise and dust management and compliance with the environmental standards
- Working with the Contracts Manager to produce, monitor and maintain the detailed construction programmes.
- Monitor progress against these programmes for formal reporting at regular client progress meetings.
- Where required, assist the Contracts Manager with sub- contractor selection and procurement.
- All Health & Safety matters on site e.g. site risk assessment and hazard management, completing weekly H&S audits, accident and incident recording, reporting and investigation.
- Site based quality control and snagging including quality control inspections and feedback to subcontractors during the course of the works.
- Appearance for the set-up of the site.
- Preparing and issuing to the Contracts Manager and Contracts Director a weekly report to the standard and in the approved format in use within the company.
They will have a trade’s background with extensive site management experience, or vocational/ professional management qualification, current First Aid At Work qualification, strong Microsoft office skills and a detailed understanding of construction- related Health and Safety Legislation and practice.
A background in managing commercial office fit out projects is essential in order to be considered for this role.
Along with a professional and calm manner, we’re looking for candidates to be extremely thorough within their work and most certainly motivated.
Salary negotiable DOE