Electrical Design Engineer (New Connections)
Up to £45,000 plus 10% bonus and car allowance
Excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's largest multi-utility service providers!
If you have experience in the design of High Voltage (HV) networks and new connection schemes from 11kV – 33kV then you'll want to speak to me, Andrew Snelgrove today on 020 8655 4935 to discuss how this position will transform your career.
- Design of new connections to the power distribution network
- Ensure designs comply with technical standards and legislation
- Work closely with site-based teams, including Project Managers, to bring about successful project completion
- Undertake site visits and customer meetings
- Liaise with asset owners and Distribution Network Operators (DNOs) to obtain point of connection and design approval
- Previous experience as an Electrical Design Engineer with either an Independent Connections Provider (ICP) or Distribution Network Operator (DNO)
- Degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering
- Hold Chartered or I.Eng status
The industry is very busy and Calco work in close partnership with many of the sector's leading lights. To hear more get in touch with Andrew Snelgrove by calling 020 8655 4935 or email email@example.com.
Apply for Electrical Design Engineer (New Connections)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly