Project Manager-High Voltage, HV, ICP, DNO, Substations
“I'm very happy working here with good people on different types of HV projects. It's a dynamic company with a can-do attitude and the management team have excellent people skills.” Commercial Manager.
Exciting opportunity available through Calco for a High Voltage (HV) Project Manager to work on power distribution schemes in London.
The position is with a leading utilities contractor / Independent Connections Provider (ICP) with an excellent reputation for successfully delivering projects covering new connections and HV distribution.
Typical projects include:
- New connections for developers
- Distribution Network Operator (DNO) projects covering electrical and civil installation for 11kV – 132kV substation and cable schemes
Duties will cover:
- Delivery of HV projects to client satisfaction
- Ensuring projects are completed safely on time, within budget and according to the standards and legislation governing the HV industry
- Managing contractors, site operatives and materials
- Previous experience as a Project Manager (electrical or civil) within the HV / new connections / power networks sector (substations)
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering
- Driving licence
For any HV Project Manager this represents a fantastic opportunity to join a busy utilities contractor with a superb name in the industry that are part of a major HV framework set to last for a number of years. With a strong order book covering both DNO and new connections projects and impressive plans for growth they are fast-becoming a go-to organisation to work for.
For a confidential discussion about this position, call Andrew Snelgrove today on 020 8655 4935 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.