HV Cable Design Engineer
Calco Services are proud to be working with a company considered to be an engineering institution. Having existed for over a century, their name has become a byword for excellence within engineering circles across the world. Now it's your turn to be a part of that proud tradition by becoming their new HV Cable Design Engineer.
Working on a series of exciting projects across the power transmission and renewable energy sectors, duties will include:
- HV cable design – from initial concept through to detailed design stage
- Development of HV cable specifications, calculations, sizing and ratings and design reviews / verification
- Assist team by offering technical support across all areas of HV cable design
- Production of technical reports
- Background in HV cable design and analysis
- Degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering
- Understanding of offshore cable installation methods
- Knowledge of CDM and Health & Safety regulations as well as the standards governing the industry
To hear more about this excellent opportunity with a company that prides itself on offering unmatched scope for career development then call Andrew Snelgrove today on 020 8655 4935 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.