Business Development Manager (HV Networks)
- Do you have experience as a Business Development Manager within the High Voltage (HV), Utilities, Construction or Engineering sectors?
- Would you like to join an organisation that's been described as a “go-to” place to work within the industry?
- Have you got a demonstrably successful track record in business development?
Calco have been working closely with this organisation since they were formed over ten years ago. In that time, we've seen them become the company of choice within their sector, which is HV networks and new connections. Now it's time for you to be part of their success story.
- Analyse the market to identify opportunities for business development
- Create proposals and presentations for management and clients
- Create a database to manage the process with existing and potential clients
- Undertake market research to best identify and assess potential leads
- Draw up defined sales strategies to build on existing and new business
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with customers
- Assist with quotation, price and delivery pricing strategy
- Ensure company brand is well-known and respected in the marketplace through advertising, meetings and attendance at industry events / fairs
- Qualification in Electrical Engineering (HNC, HND, degree or equivalent)
- Previous experience in business development, working with either a Distribution Network Operator or Independent Connections Provider (ICP)
- Driving licence
- In lieu of HV experience, consideration will also be given to a Business Development Manager working in other areas of electrical engineering, utilities or construction sectors, for example Low Voltage (LV) / building services, gas, water or multi-utilities.
This is an incredibly busy industry and you'll be working for a company operating at the summit of the sector, so the opportunity to earn a mouth-watering bonus is huge. You have nothing to lose so call Andrew Snelgrove now on 020 8655 4935 or email email@example.com. You'll be glad you did when you're driving that Aston Martin you've always wanted.