I am looking to speak to Senior Engineers regarding a fantastic opportunity with a quality driven, volume house builder based in the West Midlands.
The role reports into a Technical Manager and will help drive and innovate the Technical/Engineering department.
The client is an award winning Spec Home builder with offices throughout the UK.
The business is a 5* builder with a huge emphasis on customer satisfaction and quality.
- undertaking technical and feasibility studies and site investigations;
- developing detailed designs;
- supervising tendering procedures and putting together proposals;
- managing, supervising and visiting contractors on site and advising on civil engineering issues;
- communicating and liaising effectively with colleagues and architects, subcontractors, contracting civil engineers, consultants, co-workers and clients;
- managing budgets and other project resources;
The ideal candidate will be a real team player first and foremost - the office truly works as a unit, both in the office and out.
You will be confident to manage a team and support those more junior as you will play a critical role in assisting with their development.
You will ideally have experience working in the UK housing industry and be fully fluent with all relevant building regulations and legislation.