Senior Pavement Engineer - Tajikistan
Ewi, the leading Highways recruitment specialist, we are currently looking for an experienced Senior Pavement Engineer for new boarder cross project in Tajikistan.
This is with a global leader in the consultancy field working on a major international highways scheme.
Job Role / Responsibilities
Ewi's Client is a multinational design and engineering consultancy working on some of the world's most iconic landmarks and infrastructure. They have recently won a number of Highway projects, particularly in central Asia, Africa and require experiences professionals to supervise the construction works.
Requirements for Senior Pavement Engineer
- Minimum BSC civil engineering
- 26+ years total Experience - to match original engineer
- More than 8 years on the construction supervision of road works in developing countries.
- 10+ years experience supervising/ managing quality control for pavement construction
- Regional Experience - Tajikistan Experience preferred
- 8 years experience in the design/ rehabilitation of concrete pavements
Start date: ASAP - Most likely to be July
Duration of Input: 22 Man Months
Package: Approx. 7,000 - 8,500 USD per month Plus Expat Benefits
Name of project: Dushanbe to Uzbek Border Road Improvement Project
Funding Organisation: EBRD
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialise in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe.
For more information on any international Highways and Bridge assignments please contact Joel Chattaway at ewi recruitment
Apply for Senior Pavement Engineer - Tajikistan
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly