Construction Manager Coal Fired Experience
Looking for a Commercial minded Construction Manager from a strong Power Generation background is required by large international client to oversea the construction on Coal Fired Power Plants in Asia.
The ideal candidate would have a Strong background in commercial contracts and claims plus proved experience on site as a Construction Manager during the erection of coal or CCGT plants globally.
Key requirements for the role:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering is a must for client approval
- 15 years overall experience in multi-national and multi-discipline projects
- 10 years of experience as contract engineer, contract administrator
- Shall be well versed with FIDIC's Turnkey / EPC / LSTK contracts and proficient in MS Office
- More than 3 complated projects as a Construction Manager for large Coal Fired projects and worked or knows of the requirements of a contacts manager.
This is a good opportunity to join and leading consultancy and work on a high profile project at the cutting edge of generation technology. If you are interested in this opportunity and have the necessary experience please send your CV in WORD format to j.boswell(at)ewi-group.com
Being the designated thermal generation power specialist at ewi recruitment for the middle east GCC region, should you have any requirements in this field please do not hesitate to contact me
Apply for Construction Manager Coal Fired Experience
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly