Concrete Works Manager - Dams and Hydro Project
Concrete Works Manager - Dams and Hydro Project - Albania
My client a leading international Contractor is urgently seeking a Concrete Works Manager for a Dam construction project in Albania. You will be the person in charge of the overall process of construction of concrete works for the Dam, including the organization and coordination of works on site.
- Plan, organize, and supervise all aspect of the construction.
- Preparation construction schedules and coordinate deliveries dates
- Prepare method statements
- Prepare progress reports
- Estimate the purchase of required construction materials
- Ensure proper implementation of Health and Safety and risk prevention standards
- Minimum 10 years of Experience in clay core dams
- Experienced in planning and realization all the dam body activities
- Will be heading earthwork teams managing the teams and equipment.
- Directing the works as per the specifications
Duration or contract: 12 to 18 Months
Start Date: November 2016
Salary Package: 6000 to 7000 Euro per month net salary + (Accommodation at camp and transportation)
For more information on any international Dams & Hydropower assignments please contact Deji Ogunsola at ewi recruitment ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe
Apply for Concrete Works Manager - Dams and Hydro Project
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly