Document Controller with a leading subcontractor
About the Client: The Company we represent has been an established name in industry now for over 30yrs, currently turnover £60m and are a privately owned specialist sub contractor with expertise in groundwork’s & RC Frames projects to the value of £12m. They operate mainly in South East of England, predominantly London based, and have become well known as being one of the most professional and technically strong sub contractors in the UK, with good safety regulations in place, their own plant, and a strong senior management team.
About the Role: This is a new role to the company so it presents a huge opportunity for you to develop and grow with the organisation. The role will be tailored around the business of ground works and concrete frames.
The duties will include:
- Maintaining current accreditations i.e. ISO’s, Exor etc.
- O&M Manuals
- Document Controller, including:-
- Downloading tender documents
- Printing drawings for estimators / site / QS’s
- Archiving strategy and implementation
- Environmental, including:-
- Ensuring sites are issuing waste tickets
- Obtaining environmental details of our core supply chain
- QA, including:-
- Preparing site QA files
- Site, and office QA inspections
Apply for Document Controller with a leading subcontractor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly