Senior Project Manager - Construction Consultancy - Healthcare
Senior Project Manager - Construction Consultancy - Healthcare Project Experience.
An opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a small dynamic Construction Consultancy, where there is more autonomy and responsibility on Projects than in an equal role somewhere larger. The Consultancy work within Healthcare, Commercial and Heritage sectors and require a Senior Project Manager with experience within Healthcare.
The successful Senior Project Manager will join the Project Management division of a first class, highly experienced, high calibre and reputable Construction Consultancy. Operation for over 15 years they are highly recommended by their clients, to the point they have a 100% satisfaction rate when a recent survey was undertaken.
As a Senior Project Manager you will manage strategic infrastructure, planning conditions, procurement, and design and lead the project team in the delivery of the client's requirements from inception to competition. Represent the company in a professional manor and gain the confidence and trust of the client to ensure repeat business.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Instructing surveys of sites, existing buildings etc. for environmental, conditional and geographical issues.
- Experience and working knowledge of NEC ECC forms of contract.
- Site reviews, assess feasibility and obtain budget costing.
- Negotiations with developers and Landlords to approve the fit-out proposals and agree Client specifications.
- Liaise with retail planners to ensure site issues and proposals are taken into account.
- Advise Solicitors on construction issues, reviewing agreements, proposals, conflicts, etc.
- Briefing of Consultant's teams
- Overseeing Construction Projects across the residential sectors, from inception to completion. With the option to diversify further down the line.
The Senior Project Manager
- They will be a team player that will contribute to a friendly and positive environment, focussed on their goals, managing resources whilst highlighting new and repeat business opportunities.
- You must be adaptable, engaging and customer driven.
- The ideal candidate will be an Intermediate Project Manager with roughly 4 + years Project Management Experience
- Up to £65,000 pa
If you are a Project Manager within Construction Consultancy and are considering your career options, please contact Joe Learoyd at Brandon James to discuss current opportunities.
Senior Project Manager - London - Commercial - Healthcare
Apply for Senior Project Manager - Construction Consultancy - Healthcare
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly