Bid Manager for Architecture Practice in Manchester
A leading architecture practice in Manchester is seeking a talented marketing and bid manager ideally with experience in the architectural industry to lead, co-ordinate and manage project bidding and marketing output via our website, practice presentations and marketing collateral across the business. This role will be to maintain and promote awareness of the practice, improve the profile of national offices, secure more of the right quality of work with the right clients and expand into new sectors, particularly the public sector. One will also be looking after internal communication.
Key Credentials: Proven track record of bid success in the architectural/ design industry. Excellent copy writing abilities, communication and time management are essential. Digital marketing tools and social media platforms, Adobe Creative Suite, Wordpress, Word/Excel (All on Windows platform).
- Identify opportunities and assess their appropriateness, our likelihood of success- make recommendations on bid strategy.
- Manage all project bids and PQQ's, review with directors requirements and identify resources required.
- Co-ordinate external input, where necessary, to any project bid or PQQ
- Alongside the practice manager, graphic designer and office administrator maintain all standard documents, policies, insurance certificates etc required for all project bid work.
- Maintain a knowledge base of answers to improve quality, consistency and efficiency of bid response.
- Where directed, undertake client, project or sector research to support business development strategy.
- Maintain records and, where relevant, assist in initiating contact with target clients and opportunities.
- Liaise with external PR consultant to identify opportunities for appropriate press exposure.
- Copy edit web content and take a lead on keeping the content fresh and relevant. (website in the process of being redeveloped).
- Coordinate social media and web news updates with our external PR consultant
- Regularly review with Associates and Directors updates required and manage edits as projects are completed or commissioned.
- Lead company events and in conjunction with the office administrator assist in the coordination of activities/ meetings for any events, conferences or opportunities to build relationships.
- Manage event attendance and guest list database with the office administration team.
- Manage, lead and co-ordinate all practice and individual project award submissions. Agree programme and schedule resource requirements.
- Manage an awards submission tracker and review project marketing requirements
- Input and manage marketing budget
- Coordinate marketing material with graphic designer.
- Lead contributor to monthly marketing meeting, report back to senior management a weekly and monthly forecast programme and attend weekly resource meeting.
- Review collateral and advise on the strength of the practice's story. Maintain brand and corporate identity
- Coordinate with Graphic Designer any further collateral e.g. project sheets.
This Manchester based role is an amazing opportunity to join an exciting practice who are making a name for themselves in a big way in the market. They are inclusive and progressive in thinking.
All applicants must have experience working within architecture or related industries.
Please apply without delay to Gabrielle Saw, Creative Support Specialist at Adrem Group
Apply for Bid Manager for Architecture Practice in Manchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly