Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
This leading global built asset consultancy are seeking an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their unparalleled Cost and Commercial Management team at their bustling Central London office, a short walk from King's Cross Station. You will support residential projects with a particular emphasis on urban regeneration which can value from 0.5 million to 200 million. This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor at the start of their career or looking to take the next step and gain MRICS, with a structured and personalised APC program in place, a positive working culture, you will feel supported to flourish as a professional.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be assisting within the residential team to deliver projects across London. A wide range of developments including individual bespoke homes, large scale housing developments and inner city community regeneration projects, both fit out and new build.
Here you have the opportunity to work within a globally conscious company who not only provide excellent service and client satisfaction, but take an active role in developing their staff and culture, to ensure a progressive future for all.
Day to Day Duties:
- Provide support to Team Leaders, Service Leaders and Senior Quantity Surveyors in the delivery of residential led developments.
- Carry day-to-day delivery responsibility and demonstrate the ability to take on tasks with minimal supervision
- Deliver all work outputs in an accurate and timely manner.
- Utilise and embed best practice tools and processes including the use of technology to support delivery
- Assist in the Interpretation of briefs from a client or senior quantity surveyor and convert into a delivery plan
- Take ownership of small / medium sized projects or significant components of larger Cost Management assignments.
- Understand and comply with business risk and project delivery
- Share knowledge and be involved with the development of service improvement and innovation.
- Be a strong team player
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will have:
- 1 year post graduate experience
- Ability to prioritise and self-manage
- Thrives in a high-pressure environment.
- Aspirations to gain MRICS
- Develop strong working relationships with colleagues and clients
This is unique opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work for the leading built asset global consultancy, where you will be surrounded by some of the most knowledgeable professionals within the industry, who will be on hand to mentor and support you as you complete you APC and gain MRICS.
- £28,000 - £32,000 (doe)
- Private medical care
- Life assurance
- Company pension matched to 6%
- Share incentive scheme
- Holiday allowance + buy and sell option.
At Brandon James we currently have a wide range of opportunities for Assistant Quantity Surveyors and Quantity Surveyors at every stage in their career.
If you are an Assistant Quantity Surveyor considering your career options please contact Cliff Kemp at Brandon James.
UK / London/ Kings Cross / MRICS / Residential/ Regeneration/ Quantity Surveyor/ Global/ QS/Assistant Quantity Surveyor