Service Manager/GAS Supervisor
Service Manager position based in Westbury, salary dependant on experience
Your new company
This is for reputable Facilities Service Provider. Having been awarded a range new contracts, this organisation is looking to capitalise on growth in the sector, as such the company now requires an Service Manager/GAS Supervisor in Westbury.
Your new role
You'll be responsible for the management and development of performance across the account to ensure compliance is met and driving continuous improvement. As the Service Manager/GAS Supervisor you will be required to
- Manager and develop the team of M&E engineers
- Be involved in tendering for small projects
- Monitor and at times assist with the PPM and reactive maintenance
- Managing H&S and Compliance
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 3 years' experience in managing a M&E team (PPM and Reactive)
- Technical background within Gas or HVAC
- Experience of working in the commercial environment,
- Proven client facing / customer service experience
- Capable of working under pressure, and supporting colleagues and customers
- Managing budgets and achieving profit targets
- A proven track record in managing GAS
- Experience with managing health & safety and compliance
What you'll get in return
A permanent role salary is dependent on experience + 25 days holidays + 40hrs + call out This is an exciting opportunity to join a strong team and get stuck in to some interesting projects.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Service Manager/GAS Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly