Senior Quantity Surveyor - Dubai - Marine Works
My client has been established for over 50 years now in the Middle East and have quickly established themselves as a leading Contractor, able to undertake mega-project across the UAE. They have been involved in many major infrastructure projects.
- Review, analyze and interpret construction drawings, shop drawings, Bills of Quantity and Specifications
- Liaise with the Project Engineering department to ensure all measurements are produced from most recent drawing revisions and maintain marked up drawings of Project monthly progress measurements.
- Visit the Site and undertake any physical Site measurements as may be required to secure full and detailed measurement records which may include making photographic records as directed.
- Liaise on a day to day basis with the Clients commercial staff to ensure commercial requirements and processes are being met.
- Maintain tracking schedules for Variations, Day works, Payments, Final Measure submissions as required by line manager.
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Prepare, submit and agree Variation Orders (Cost Proposals) with the Clients Consultants.
- Obtain daily or weekly Site records, from operational staff, required for the purposes of pricing Day works or preparing cost build ups to support Variations, additional Works or claims.
- Liaise with Operational staff in the administration of Subcontractors
- Prepare and issue material wastage reports to the Project Management.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
The ideal candidate will experienced in marine & civil industry, motivated and should show strong initiative. Must possess impeccable attention to detail, record keeping skills, leadership skills and ability to manage staff
- Degree in a relevant discipline (Qualified in Quantity Surveying with professional accreditation an advantage.)
- Preference would be given to candidates with Civils experience and who are UAE based.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision making abilities.
Apply for Senior Quantity Surveyor - Dubai - Marine Works
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly