Contracts Manager – Dubai – Water/Wastewater contractor
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of international group
- Rapid career progression and international opportunities
About the Company
My client is part of one of Europe and the Middle East’s leading contracting companies and they currently operate across the UK and Middle East. They have more than 25 years’ experience undertaking design, build and operating water and waste water projects across the UK and Middle East. They have their own in house design team.
My client are now seeking an experienced Head of Contracts Administration with a proven track record in delivering both large and multiple small projects.
- Review contractual documentation for projects identified as potential projects (terms and conditions of tenders, review draft tenders).
- Assist in the definition of legal criteria on each project
- Assist in contract negotiations
- In Liaison with the Project Managers follow up on the implementation of all export contracts (variations, bonds, invoicing and payments)
- Follow up on the end of project (taking over of works, warranties, claims, final payments)
- Supervise and manage the works of the QS’s
- The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor/Contracts Administration and a minimum of 5 years in a managerial position.
- Experience working on the civils aspects of large construction or multidisciplinary projects (experience of water/wastewater projects would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of Contract Conditions (FIDIC)
Apply for Contracts Manager – Dubai – Water/Wastewater contractor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly