Asbestos Surveyor - Hamilton. Salary: £25,000 - £28,000.
Asbestos Surveyor - Hamilton.
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000.
An internationally Environmental Consultancy is recruiting for an Asbestos Surveyor to join their team based in Hamilton. Working across a broad range of projects this is the perfect opportunity for the successful applicant to further broaden their experiences in the Asbestos industry. The successful Asbestos Surveyor will be joining a diverse and lucrative team working across a range of rewarding and fast paced projects.
- P402 qualfied.
- Over 2 years work experience in the industry.
- Full UK driving licence.
- High level of interpersonal skills which they must demonstrate effectively in the interview.
On a day to day basis within this role:
- Working across a range of management, demolition and refurbishment surveys.
- Range of commercial level properties,
- Ensure that all Asbestos Surveys are completed in alignment to the HSG 264 guidance note.
- The successful applicant will also be expect to collect any samples taken on site effectively and ensure they're submitted to the correct analytical team.
A negotiable salary bracket ranging from £25,000 - £27,000 per annum is offered to the successful applicant, including a fully expensed company vehicle and access to a government pension scheme, health care plans with a very large opportunity for overtime and career progression.
Does this sound like your next steps? Please send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Ellie directly on 0121 442 0647 for further information on this or any other Asbestos roles.
Commutable locations: Falkirk, East Kilbride, Cambuslang, Clydebank, Cumbernauld, Coatbridge, Wishaw, Lanark, Lvingstone, Kilmarnock