Senior Structural Engineer - London
Senior Structural Engineer
Salary up to £30,000- £40,000 + BENEFITS
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join a medium sized multidisciplinary Engineering Consultancy and Chartered Building Surveyors in London.
The successful candidate will;
- Have at least 6 years' experience in a UK Civil/Structural Consultancy Environment.
- Be nearly or recently chartered.
- Have experience working with all the main materials.
- Have excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Have experience on residential and commercial projects.
- Be confident liaising with clients and working with engineers and staff at all levels to manage a wide range of projects.
You will be working on projects ranging from small residential projects to multimillion pound developments and joining a team who are committed to helping staff develop their skills and achieve their full potential.
You will be working alongside chartered engineers, you must be looking to grow their career and in return you will be helped to attain long term career goals. Out client offers an attractive salary and benefits that suit you.
For more information on the vacancy of Senior Structural Engineer in London, or others like it, please call Rachael Evans on 01792 365000 or email your CV to Rachael email@example.com