Senior Project Manager x3 - Residential Regeneration
Senior Project Manager x3
A leading Global Multi - Disciplinary Consultancy are seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their Project Management division in London and head up a series of large Residential Regeneration projects. The organisation promotes internal progression and there is a clear route to Associate/ Director Level for the successful Senior Project Manager.
A Top 10 Construction Consultancy with offices worldwide who have been established for over 100 years. With an established team Project Managers ranging from Graduate level right the way through to a Director, this practice is having to expand their PM team due to their level of work, mainly obtained by repeat business.
The company have a commitment to delivering a tailored and first class service to their diverse range of clients and the personal and professional development of their staff.
As a Senior Project Manager you will manage strategic infrastructure, planning conditions, procurement, and design and lead the project team in the delivery of the client's requirements from inception to competition. Represent the company in a professional manor and gain the confidence and trust of the4 client to ensure repeat business.
As the Senior Project Manager you will be working alongside Directors and Associates as well as handling high-end projects of your own. The successful PM will have the relevant qualifications or be working towards gaining these relevant accreditations. (MRICS, MAPM, APC ect..)
Your responsibilities will include;
- Instructing surveys of sites, existing buildings etc. for environmental, conditional and geographical issues.
- Experience and working knowledge of NEC ECC forms of contract.
- Site reviews, assess feasibility and obtain budget costing.
- Negotiations with developers and Landlords to approve the fit-out proposals and agree Client specifications.
- Liaise with retail planners to ensure site issues and proposals are taken into account.
- Advise Solicitors on construction issues, reviewing agreements, proposals, conflicts, etc.
- Briefing of Consultant's teams
- Overseeing Construction Projects across the residential sectors, from inception to completion. With the option to diversify further down the line.
- £50,000 - £60,000 pa
- Car allowance
- Private healthcare
- 26 days holiday (bank holidays and the chance to buy more)
- Life assurance
If you are a Project Manager within Construction Consultancy and are considering your career options, please contact Joe Learoyd at Brandon James to discuss current opportunities.
Project Manager - London - Construction Consultancy - Residential Regeneration