Mentor Recruitment is working in partnership with one of the UK's most successful privately owned development and construction businesses which is looking to recruit an Architectural Designer to join its in-house Design Team on a 3 month contract basis.
The business operates in construction, property investment and development, offering expertise across multiple sectors including Retail, Leisure, Logistics, Commercial and Health. You will work with a key client within the Pharmaceutical sector and will have recent BIM experience.
• Architectural design and technical production
• Maintain and update drawings, technical documents and manuals
• Develop designs to meet technical requirements, involving the development of specifications
• Develop solutions, and build/extend a catalogue of standard solutions to common issues
• Produce project plans for construction works
• Manage key client expectations in relation to requirements, budgets and timetables
• Contribute to the execution of all work in accordance with the CDM regulations, and other relevant statutory and legal requirements.
• Contribute to the profitable execution of design programmes.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients or their agents and professional staff
Key Tasks / Technical Competencies:
• Development of Outline Proposals
• Detailed Design Development
• Provide Production Information
• Assisting Site Management and Operations
• Post Completion activities
You will be capable of detailing, construction, production information and specification writing. Many of the projects progress to site, so experience through RIBA stages D-L / 4-7 is important. Good IT skills are required with confidence in AutoCAD.
Please contact Des Moore for a confidential discussion about this excellent career opportunity.