Interim Project Manager
Our client, a leading property consultancy, is seeking an experienced Project Manager to assist in the delivery of a large commercial fit-out project in Canary Wharf.
The role will be split between the client's office and the site at Canary Wharf. The project itself will involve the CAT A and CAT B fit out of a 50,000 sq. m. office and is expected to run until March 2018.
- Commercial project management duties for CAT A and CAT B fit out projects.
- Contract administration and stakeholder management.
- Involvement from design stage through to delivery and close out phase.
- Ensuring the efficient flow of information between various members of the team and to the client.
- Relevant degree in a construction related subject.
- Demonstrable experience of managing large, commercial fit-out projects.
- Sound knowledge of design and contract administration.
- Understanding of relevant legislation and regulations.
- Commercially astute and professional.
- MRICS or similar is a preference although not essential.
- £450 per day.
If you are interested in applying for this role please submit your details online or get in touch with Jack Mulholland on 020 7478 2558, quoting reference JMu1270691.