- Report to the Regional Director and Progress your career
- Consistently shows loyalty to their staff.
- Competitive Salary and Family Status
About the Company
My client are one of the leading Tier One Main Contractors in the Middle East with more than 60 years’ experience operating across the Middle East specialising in Civil Engineer projects (roads, highways, utilities, water and waste water) As a company they pride themselves on finding and developing the best talent in the market and assisting them in growing their careers by enabling to work on some of the most prestigious projects) in the region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Senior Estimator will be instrumental in managing all costs relating to all projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures, in-charge of issuing project budget in order to achieve the standards and quality.
- Price the tenders from start to finish.
- Supervise the works of QS’s.
- Read technical data, analyse and extract quantities.
- Perform rate analysis using CCS (candy) software.
- Attend site visits and post tender meetings.
The ideal candidate will be degree qualified in Civil Engineering and have at least 5 years professional experience working as an Estimator on either Infrastructure and/or Foundation Engineering projects in the Middle East.
- Basic Knowledge of Contract Conditions: FIDIC
- Quantity Surveying
- Professional lead of English is essential
- Arabic is an advantage
- Knowledge of CCS Software
- Knowledge in AutoCAD is an advantage
- Skill in operating Project Planning Software is an advantage: (Primavera, MS Project etc.)
Apply for Senior Estimator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly