Senior Water Infrastructure Design Engineer
The role will be primarily based in Northern Home Counties office as part of a water and wastewater infrastructure design team. Opportunities also exist in due course for secondment to other local offices in Berkshire and London.
- Carry out investigations, surveys, design, engineering calculations and preparation of working drawings and estimates for waste and water pipeline schemes.
- Develop and maintain strong and trusted relationships with key members of the client’s asset management, delivery and operations teams.
- Assist with the preparation of cost estimates for working hours on project design
- Contribute to the preparation of construction estimates
- Complete all work in line with the clients Core Values and in accordance with the clients Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
- Strong project management skills
- Chartered engineer
-Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or other relevant subject
- Proven post graduate experience in the water industry
- Experience in the design and construction of wastewater and cleanwater pipelines
- Confident with the preparation and use of engineering documentation including drawings, specifications
- Computer literate
- Good client service focus
- Experience in a self-managed role
- Ability to work well both in a team and independently
- Strong communication skills – both written and oral
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multi-task
Apply for Senior Water Infrastructure Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly