Mobilisation Surveyor within a property management consutlancy
Mobilisation Surveyor - Manchester
Salary: £30,000 + car allowance and other benefits
Are you a Mobilisation Surveyor with a detailed knowledge of property management?
Do you want to join one of the top real estate advisory businesses in the UK?
Do you have a demonstrable track record of excellent communication and teamwork skills?
The role of the Mobilisation Surveyor is to carry out the surveying activities involved in mobilisation and client interaction. The key duties of the Mobilisation Surveyor will include:
- Collating documentation, deeds, report, licences and surveys
- Identifying property and lease issues and work closely with other surveyors to determine a strategy
- Producing and reviewing budgets
- Review service charge apportionments in conjunction with BAU surveyor and challenge as necessary
To be successful in this Mobilisation Surveyor role, you will ideally have:
- A detailed knowledge of Property Management and wider surveying activities
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, as the role is very client-facing
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workloads
- Highly professional demeanour
This multidisciplinary company is one of the top 5 real estate advisory businesses in the UK, and they are looking for a Mobilisation Surveyor to join their team in Manchester. The company has been operational in the UK for almost 2 centuries, and have an excellent reputation with offices across the country.
Our client is offering a competitive salary with a car allowance and other benefits. This is a chance for a Mobilisation Surveyor to join one of the top real estate advisory businesses in the UK and take their career to the next level.
To discuss this Mobilisation Surveyor role, and other roles within Surveying call Joe on 0121 442 3921 or email your CV to Joe.Docherty@penguinrecruitment.co.uk.