Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is currently seeking a Project Director to join one of the country's leading marine specialists. Our client provides broad expertise through multi-skilled teams that have led to them being a market leader in almost every sector of the maritime industry. They have a portfolio of high profile clients including marine and energy insurers, energy companies, ship owners, P&I clubs and government bodies.
The role will see the selected Project Director provide project management, focusing on commitments and constraints, client management through acting as a senior representative and financial reporting assistance. You will also be responsible for demonstrating the correct way to operate in a team environment and assisting in the development of junior and intermediate level staff.
- Master Mariner or Engineer (Mechanical, Naval Architect, Subsea or Structural)
- Chartered Engineer
- Significant experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of leading successful large scale projects
- Experience in marine transportation, offshore installation and heavy lifts is highly desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with clients and other members of staff
- Supporting the development and succession of staff.
- Experienced at motivating a team and filtering this down throughout an organisation.
- Ability to challenge and move the business forward.
- The right approach to customer relationships and delivery.
The ideal candidate will have vast experience working on maritime projects as well as be able to demonstrate excellent organisation and leadership skills. Our client is offering and excellent salary package which is negotiable based on experience for this permanent London based role.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Ashley Clarke on 02392 603030 or email and quote AC, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.