MEP Systems Asset Engineer
The market leading infrastructure recruitment specialist is seeking a MEP System Asset Engineer with a strong background in metro / railway construction projects to join a leading main contractor in Saudi Arabia.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading main contractor in the Middle East working on the world's largest railway construction project. The company offers great packages and the opportunity to work with large team of senior international engineers delivering this mega project.
Job Role / Responsibilities
Acting as the MEP Systems Asset Engineer you will be responsible for support the Planning, development and implementation of an efficient and effective asset management system. The MEP Asset Engineer will act as the Joint Ventures focal point working with internal partners and external subcontractors leading the breakdown of all civil and MEPF assets in accordance with the applicable procedures and tools;
- Support the development and maintenance of procedures and processes for the various stages of asset lifecycle for assets;
- support as required the effort for asset naming/tagging, room naming, and other asset related identification activities;
- Create and seek approval from stakeholders on the structure breakdown of assets related to all Joint Venture's work packages such as Stations, Tunnels, Park & Rides, etc.
- Populate the required breakdown using Excel and other databases in preparation for data migration to an on-line asset management system;
- Support and work alongside the Transit Systems partner and other entities to manage, validation and update the assets database throughout the build/installation, testing & commissioning and trial run phase of the project;
- Liaise with the BACS Configuration Manager in support of change control and management of asset Configuration Items;
- Identify and assist in managing non-compliances to relevant Employer requirements or standards;
- Carry out procedural compliance audits to applicable processes;
- Support the development and implementation of the assets maintenance program;
- Support asset hand-over process and prepare relevant documentation for hand-over.
For this role the client that ewi recruitment is working with have a minimum requirement of a Bachelor degree or an equivalent in Electrical, Mechanical or Industrial engineering qualification. My client is looking for a MEP Systems Asset Engineer with at least 10 years experience working on major railway projects especially on Metro construction projects a preferably working in line with European, British or American Standards. The ideal candidate must have experience in holding a key position on site with responsibility for supervision/ management or have experience of a large scale Middle East railway metro project or aviation project. Must also have experience of full project life cycle, have client interface experience and have experience of engagement with Sub Contractors and Contractors. The ideal candidate must have excellent experience of using ASAP, IBM Maximo or an equivalent package.
The salary package consists of a salary package of upwards of 38000 - 40000 SAR tax free ($10000 USD- $11000 USD tax free) with full EX-Patriot benefits package consisting of fully funded housing, Transportation, Flights back to your home destination as well as Medical Insurance. This is a rotational role with 10 weeks on and 2 weeks off.
Key Words / SEO
Railway Civil Engineer, Railway Expat, Riyadh Metro, Rail Civils, Tax Free Civils rail jobs, Rail, Expat MEP Jobs, International Railway Jobs, Saudi Arabia, Western Educated, MEP Systems Asset Engineer, Rotational roles
Apply for MEP Systems Asset Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly