Rights of Light Surveyor - Leading practice in London - Central
Rights of Light Surveyor- London
Salary- £40000 - £45000 + Benefits
- Do you have knowledge of ROL law E.G ROL legislation
- Do you have relevant ROL working experience
- Are you looking to join a leading specialist in this area
As a ROL Surveyor you will report directly to the directors (all whom have a vested interest in the business), and be part of a large, central London based, team on a permanent basis.
You will work with a number of properties in a range of sector, and the main purpose of this role is to advise client on the best way forward, this will include rights of light, daylight and sunlight in relation to planning.
Day to day duties will include;
- Carrying out site inspection and consulting with clients and the design team
- Briefing design team for all ROL calculations and providing legal information
- Complete planning work and projects to schedule and all relevant reports
As a ROL Surveyor, you will be joining a chartered surveying specialist in neighbourly matters and rights of light. This company are extremely well-established, dating back to the late 18th Century and have even helped write a number of property related laws.
They have grown into one of the largest and most trusted specialists within the industry.
This role offers excellent opportunity to progress to director, and partner in the near future.
You will be offered a salary of between £40,000 and £55,000 with a full range of benefits.
If you would like to discuss the role of Building Surveyor further, do not hesitate to contact me on 0121 442 3921, or email me on 0121 442 3921.
Apply for Rights of Light Surveyor - Leading practice in London - Central
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly