Interim Development Manager
Our client, a leading Central London housing association, is looking for an Interim Development Manager to join their team for a fixed period of 12 months. This role has arisen due to the current post-holder going on sabbatical.
Currently, this organisation has one major mixed use scheme underway as well as a varied workload of smaller refurbishment schemes. This role will give the post holder a great opportunity to identify opportunities, take them through development and provide genuine strategic insight to shape the development strategy of the business.
- Preferably a mix of public and private sector residential development.
- Knowledge of current legislative issues surrounding social housing.
- Experience of section 106 agreements.
- Intimate knowledge of OJEU procurement.
- Solid understanding of development models and building contracts.
- £60,000 pro rata
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV online or get in touch with Jack Mulholland on 02074782558, quoting reference JMu1272831.